Crysis help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
I'm at the ASSAULT level and I need to get on the ship (Navy Vessel) to shut off a jammer... How in the world do I get on the darn boat?!!?

Any weapons stashes in that area?? I need more rockets to take down that pesky chopper..

Yep thats what I did. No offense intended but I thought using maximum strength would be kind of obvious in the first place ????

Ok.. I got it..

Now I'm on this darn tank level... JF-H-C!!!!! What a B***H! I can't move at all now.. Every time it reloads I get killed 2 seconds later.. Out of shells for the tank.. Besides that, this rig is running UNUSUALLY smooth tonight! Turned all the fans on high for the case and it seems to run great..

I got it.. I'm in the weightless level now..

OMG the graphics are AWESOME!!! :eek: I just can't wait to see it at a higher level w/ my new build!!! I'm sooo hoooked on gaming now! Still a newb..

This computer has been handling this game quite well.. Even for a low level. My GeForce 9800 GT Card (512M factory OC'd to 675 I think) only froze up on me twice and I've logged 68 hrs on this game now. I turned all the fans up to high on the case and it's been acting VERY well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom