Crysis 2 - The Wall Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH NICE!!

But was that a console trailer? The facial details on that soldier didn't seem as good as Crysis/Warhead.

It's possible. I hope they didn't dumb down the graphics in the pc for the benefit of the console audience. Watch the console version look worse and still be hailed as good graphics.

It's possible. I hope they didn't dumb down the graphics in the pc for the benefit of the console audience. Watch the console version look worse and still be hailed as good graphics.

Yeah I'm really hoping it looks as good as Warhead if not a bit better. Make it on PC and port it! Sadly that won't be the case, hopefully they have a separate team to manage the graphical differences..probably not.

There is no lead platform for the game, all three are being simultaneously developed together. The PS3 and 360 look identical (except color reproduction and AA because of how the different hardware copes) and the PS3 has a slightly better framerate due to its more powerful hardware, it has also been confirmed the PC's graphics has not been 'dumbed down' and it looks 'better than ever'

According to Cevat Yerli anyway. But i have to say, none of the trailers i have seen indicate superior graphics to the original or warhead, so im left unconvinced. Still i think i will get it, now i have a card to play it on.

The facial details do not look right. If any thing, it almost looks flat.

That sort of reminds me of the old GoW1 trailer. the Mad World version.

Very nice.. I can't wait for this game :omg:

The new GoW3 trailer is not much different. I think GoW as started off a trend here.

However one thing that I did like about the Crysis 2 Trailer is where some of the songs going with what action that was going on in the trailer.

I thought that, guy looks and all those orange eyes glowing back, totally made me think of the GOW! When he realises he's got one massive bug monster(that's right...) behind/above him.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom