Creating ISO's

Status
Not open for further replies.

NosBoost300

I poop on the rug
okay, i no longer have a playstation and i would like to create iso's so i can play them on my computer with an emulator. i must play my ff7 on my computer! the computer version is just awful.. so obviously i don't want that one......

anywho i have nero 6 so i can write an image of it as an iso but i have no idea how that works... so if anyone could help me it would be really nice :)

Yes the PC version of ff7 sucks, I have both. Its way better using an emulator to play it. He wants to make a rom, not play it. To do this go into the nero burning rom (not sure if it exists in 6, since i have 7 but it probably does). Then do image writer and write an image of the cd to your hard drive.

If you cant figure that out then just torrent it, I think its legal to if you actually own the game.

okay.. i'm a bit confused.. i just want to play the game on my computer... so i'm assuming thats a rom like every other game... only i've been on other sites seeing that its an iso.. so which one is it that i need to play with!!! and any emulators anyone can suggest??

Uh, you are a bit confused. Playstation games I guess you could call them roms like any other cartridge system, but they dont exactly work like that. The reason is that playstion games are much much larger then cartridge games, (ocarana of time is 25 megs, ff7 is 1.4 GB). So you need to rip an ISO image from your playstation ff7 disc with some software then play it in an emulator (epsxe is my favorite). Getting a playstation emulator set up right is a task in and of itself, if you arnt into working for a few hours on stuff then just play the pc version.

hrmm... my friend from class had it running and she's a clueless girl with a vaio... is it really all yhat hard to get playstations iso's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom