CRAZY level I found in MW2 last night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hacked servers man...they are getting really popular. Stupid kiddies cheating...and Infinity has done NOTHING about it.

Yeah that is really popular...a couple of people have come through here and asked for people to join their games to do it. Stupid in my opinion...what's the point of playing. Sad thing is, I have a feeling that Infinity has seen their billions and now could give a crap about if there are cheaters or not.

I'm really getting fed up with that game.. It's just not enjoyable anymore... Everyone seems to have a need to get THE MOST kills EVAR and kills it for everyone else..

It's like drinking a frozen beverage, it tastes good but then you get brain freeze... but you go back for more.. Can't stay alive for anything.. I've been playing long enough to be able to tell friend from foe, I hit the left mouse to shoot and BANG get killed within the reasonable reaction time that it takes for the gun to fire.. VERY irritating.. They should have people grouped together by rank.. so if someone just bought the game, they don't get lumped into a room with a bunch of veterans.. But that doesn't ward off people who start multiple accounts.

Yeah it really sucks. And the last patch that they released only fixed the glitch where players who were holding the airdrop smoke grenade could run faster....they never even addressed the growing concern about cheaters.

^ Very sad indeed.. They should have KNOWN that was going to happen.. You should see the leader boards on the Play3 MW2 game.. 50,000 kill streak?!?! And an EVEN 50,000! and multiple of them too! How do you even GET that much?! he thinks it's worse on the computer. -the hackers that is.. I just had a 0-0-17 game... I hung it up and here I am..

^^^^ i ran into one of those games...game me lvl 70 instantly and freaked me out :|

but i'm sure no one will get banned..and the ones that will are the ones that probably ran upon those servers on accident

I have also noticed alot of the prestige 10 guys running around, most of them go negative K/D, and then wonder why everyone is calling them a cheater.

^I've had the game since about 2 weeks after it came out and I'm still not a prestige.. I'm almost a 2nd Lieutenant now.. 40 something? Looked on steam, I've been playing MP for about 9 or 10 hrs now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom