Counter-Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with you on the automatic updating crap.... Totally senseless..
But i doubt if they will do this to Half-life 2
Atleast they better not...

lol, I love how many people accuse of hacking in this game.

The best thing I like about cs is that it actually requires you to think and to out maneuver your opponent. Everyone just calls out hax when someone out positioned them.

Steam has screwed up the game, and valve also for releasing all these "reality" updates which have taken a lot of skill out of using some of the weapons, but I would still rate this as one of the #1 games for fun and addictive

i play cs, but not that much anymore, i was in cal-o, but left, cus my clan was sort of getting out of hand, that's wut happens sometimes, people get too seriious about cs, and for me, condition zero is a waste, no point in it, jsut wait for hl2 to come out, then that will be interesting, muahahaha, i palyed steam, sometimes gay, but figured, hey, its free, as long as you have a cd-key...so to not be called a hacker, just join a clan with a server having admin for you, or create your own, thats y i hate pubbing, get called hackers, even when i play with people in the server of my clan and i have admin, i jsut leave it alone, cus u dont want to wrongfully accuse someone of hacking. jsut play with ur friends and they know that u dont hack. 1.6 has less hackers, cus of that kool steam thingy that bans people for hacking, vac or something like that. well...yea...i had no life, now trying to get one, only 13, meaning im bored sitting on this comp, played too much cs that it got boring...and yea, i get called a hacker too, there are a lot of people, jsut cus my audio90 owns, and i turn around to shoot someone when they cant hear me, stealthy, lol, anyways cs owns. i wanna play eq though and get out of the cs business

Ha... Yes, there are so many times I've been called a 'hacker'... Just because I've had a little more experience, or I have a lot better sound quality. It just kind of took away from the fun of the game.

1.6 has it's pros and cons, but I don't think it's that great or much of an improvement from 1.5. I play 1.6, but occasionally go back to some of my good ol' 1.5 servers.

And yes, too many hackers/cheaters that hack/cheat, and don't even try to make it look like they don't. I mean come on, if you can see them through the walls of the building, at least wait until you they come around the corner to kill them. But there will always be people that cheat/hack, so what ya gonna do? The answer is 1.6, but now people are whining about that, too.

Here is the story of Counter Strike.

- It debuts, and is awesome
- It gets insanely popular
- It gets EVEN MORE POPULAR
- It gets into LAN centers all across the world
- It reaches its peek of popularity
- It stays there for around 2-4 years
- hacks
- more hacks
- even more hacks
- did i mention hacks?
- Its insanely dated graphics and gameplay (hacks! *cough*) cause it to lose likability and it dies off one year later (this year).

In my opinion......CS was once something good, but cmon guys, this game is ancient. Right now compared to games such as Call of Duty, Americas Army, FarCry, and the Battlefield Series, it just SUCKS.

End of story! ;)

Ya uhm I'm still playing Soldier of Fortune 2. Never got into CS. Always loved the gore of SOF. I very rarely run across hackers on the servers in SOF. They get kicked pretty fast by an admin.

counter strike isnt dead......
yes bad graphics engine, but the game hasnt been droped. the console version sucked and so did cs:cz. and if u cant deal with the hackers, thats a problem on a personal level, because when u school them not hacking, its just like a punch to the face for them....oh and ever used the command "vote" in the console
oh and if someone calls you a hacker....who cares, as long as you know you dont hack, then big deal.

Here is the story of Counter Strike.
"
- It debuts, and is awesome
- It gets insanely popular
- It gets EVEN MORE POPULAR
- It gets into LAN centers all across the world
- It reaches its peek of popularity
- It stays there for around 2-4 years
- hacks
- more hacks
- even more hacks
- did i mention hacks?
- Its insanely dated graphics and gameplay (hacks! *cough*) cause it to lose likability and it dies off one year later (this year).

In my opinion......CS was once something good, but cmon guys, this game is ancient. Right now compared to games such as Call of Duty, Americas Army, FarCry, and the Battlefield Series, it just SUCKS.

End of story! "

Yah it may be old. But what about Diablo 1 and Starcraft? there old games and still kicking. Diablo 2 1998 and more people play that then counter-strike or half-life.

So dont say just because it's ancient we should quit playing, who cares. 99% of these new games (halo and halo2) suck big nuts!

cas0496 said:
Steam sucks????

Steam rocks!!!!

Condition Zero IS Counter Strike just with better graphics and a few new features like single player mode.

wow... the very first person that i heard saying that. I agree, steam doesn suck. It sucks if u suck =D. Steam allows us to ez access to games like Half-Life 2 and Half-Life Counterstrike. I could you see if u dont have a credit card like me, so all u need is a lil thing called a "cdkey" and steam will dl it for u. Bad thing is, u need the internet to acess steam >_<.

I also agree with cs godly that old games still rock. eh um, diablo 2. I also definatly agree that Halo 1 and 2 sucks. I was just laffing my *** off when i saw the 7 sec commercial. The most dumbest voice acting and quotes "ever" ( comic book guy accent). People say its memorable about the levels and monsters. Yeah if theres 5 differnet types of monsters even my tortoise could memorize it. Overall the spectacle lighting of Halo is probly the only good thing. the rest, its boring and it sucks .

I really haven't played any of the cs games exept cs:s which i play in an addictive fashion. But most of the problems you listed are pretty rare in cs:s. There are hackers and little kids, but hackers are usually pretty obvious, and admins are commonly available for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom