Counter-Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played it And I thought it was one of the funnest online FPS but I agree with the hacking and the skilled players. You really can't tell the difference if some one is cheating or just really good. And it really suck that the game is like that. On another note. What game out there now is really fun multiplay with no hacking and that you don't have to pay a monthly fee to play?

well I'd have to agree with Mousepad, but I think there are still too many hackers.
prolly the best way to find out is spectate first person; if they seem to look through walls, don't get affected by flashbangs even when looking directly at them, that sort of thing will usually indicate a hacker

Ive been playing CS since 1.5 and the new one is good but that Steam sucks im sorry so many problems. Condition Zero I heard is gonna be good :)

Steam sucks????

Steam rocks!!!!

Condition Zero IS Counter Strike just with better graphics and a few new features like single player mode.

Anyone who paid for CZ.. HA! I laugh at your folly. Its like taking your money, and giving it to a poor guy, then seeing the poor guy get in a Lexus and drive to a House in beverly hills. In other words, it sucks. Graphics are not any better aside from some new map textures, no new guns in multiplayer, and if you want it for the "single player" experience, you may as well buy a better FPS than CZ. This was a sad attempt at making a game. They should have scrapped it and helped Half Life developers get it out faster.

CZ is exactly the same as CSXbox...it's not a graphics update it still looks the same to me...just added more useless tents and stuff...ruined de_dust more than anything else...

I thought Counter Strike Condition Zero sucked like a hoover vacuum. Firstly, it took me forever to get the game to install. Second, once the install problem was solved, I was immediately let down by the poor graphics. Gameplay was monotonous and senseless.

Perhaps the multiplayer aspect will be better. I sincerely hope so for $40 I paid for the game.

RyanOldw83 said:
I played CS for a LONG time up til just recently when i got back into console gaming. Too many little kids, and cheaters on CS now. It was fun while it lasted though.

I agree 100%, and people like that are those who drive me away from that game..... :)

<RANT>

Integrating steam into a single player game ... or any game for that matter was a waste of time. Steam is possibly the worst application I've ever used. What was the point of creating the friends system, which is always down? What was the point of integrating an online application into a single player one? If this is what happens to HL2, I'm going to be very upset. This automatic patching is also extremely irritating. They change something every two weeks and remove an entire dynamic of play. Eg:
Recently they introduced an update that enlarged the crosshairs to "Hey I can see the crosshairs on the other side of my house" size. So many people complained about it that they removed it. They also added a delay to the shooting of sniper rifles and pretty much eliminated the scout from play (who wants to use a scout when you can take that second unscoped shot quickly). They haven't even bothered fixing the shield.

Now don't get me wrong, with the exception of the shield cs 1.6 is fairly good (up til this last update). But the way I see it, <conspiracy theory> Valve is ruining cs to get people to buy cz ... </conspiracy theory>

I would comment on the cheaters however that will take another paragraph. I will just say this, in most cases it is fairly easy to determine a cheater from a skilled player. I do have plenty of cal experience and in most cases you can tell a cheater from a skilled player after watching them 2-5 rounds.

</RANT>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom