Copy Game to Disk(bkup)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingmanRoss

In Runtime
Hi all.Does anyone know of a good/free program to copy a game to a cd/dvd disk in case original gets lost/damaged??:eek:I tried a few but either did not know how to do it correctly(no one seems to provide exact instructions)or the program did not have a good/simple user interface/instructions:(.I want to be able to do this as I do not like paying good money for a game and then have to buy it again.Hope someone can help me.Thanks in advance.:eek:Ross Anderson

You will need AnyDVD to get past the protection on the disc. From there you can use Nero, Alcohol 120% or just about any other program that allows for Direct Disc copy.

My normal route is to mount an image of the disk on my hard drive and squirrel away the original. I keep a copy of the image on my drive. You can also store a copy online.

As for software that would do it, I'm not familiar with them.

Thanks guys,appreciate it.Looks like most good progys costs bucks,unless someone has a good free one to direct me to.And Trotter,a squirrel:eek: is too cute to hide a file.Hmmm,how do one do that,:freak:anyway.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom