Coolest new game

Status
Not open for further replies.
uzi9mm said:
BF2 sucks BIG TIME! Very Unrealistic. They need to stop advertising it as a realistic FPS.

FEAR looks good.

HL2 is good.

Americas Army running Unreal Engine 3.....

San Andreas is GREAT!!! The F word is great! Also the N-bomb is very suprising to hear in a game. I just play the game for the foul an ddirty language in the game..Potty Mouths.. LOL. The game has good graphics and gameplay...

the scarface game looks good, but that is not going to come out for a while.

SA Sucks, AA sucks

BF2 rocks

Heyyo,

LOL! BF2 ain't realistic man, it was never advertised as that. They said all the weapons and vehicles and models were realistically recreated in the game, nothing aboot the gameplay's realisim. Man, every game says that all their models are "realistic". So I say bf2's a great game. Runs pretty good, looks good, and if you have a good team? gameplay's good... which's why I like playing with bots myself. :D

Dude, carmageddon 2 rocks my socks. San Andreas is great, www.mtasa.com will rock once done. ;)

Also, Half Life 2's good, but CSS ain't too great in its current state.. needs much patching, and better 3rd party bot support dammit. All the current devs for bots say they won't develop bots for hl2dm or anyother mods until valve improves the 3rd party bot support.. so it's gonna be a while.

Fear will definately be sweet, especially so if it has coop. Stalker will also be sweet cause it'll have 32 player coop.. but it's taking forever to get made. DNF is vaporware. Quake 4 will definately rock, with Splash damage, creators of RTCW ET multiplayer heading up the Q4 multiplayer? ohh boy will it be sweet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom