Console Vs. Pc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I belive PC's are much better for gaming than a console.
On a console In my experience you are limited to the system, where as most games come out on the PC. Also if like me you play the original game and then decide to play a mod that isn't from the original producer you can on a PC but on a console you can't. Some Mod teams are the recruitment ground for the big companies look at the Enemy Territory team once a mod group and now are a small but growing Development house.

If consoles where to take the lead in gaming tech I would have to say I would hang up my foam dome and place my dreams of owning a development house on the peg.

This thread is still going? I remember reading it when I first joined TF.

If you've got the money go PC, if you just want a cheaper alternative to have fun, go console. nuff said.

I prefer console gaming because they're designed for multiplayer that's not online, and that's when I play games, when people come over.

I see your point, but lets go with what I was rebutting here. Adding perhipherials and so on for the full experience. So, you'll want to play the newer games at at best possible visual quality. Majority of people to do this would need a beefed up card, much more than they currently have. Also, add in a larger monitor screen with small dpi and not the dpi that the ever day average person has. You may not have them, but we are NOT talking about people on this forum, but the majority of people who can't afford all the bells and whistles. Add in a monthly sub fee if you want to play say WoW, the newer MMORPG games coming out like Age of Conan, and it is a fact that the turn around rate for people having to upgrade their vid cards is around 2 years, some even more often. I see the conversation happen alot in here and I know plenty of people who do that. So, yeah... I'm pretty sure of all this.

EVERYONE ok ok ok here we go
everyone thinks that pc>console
Requested item not found

mother f'in ps3 baby read the description

Under it's sleek exterior, the PlayStation 3 features a Cell processor and RSX Nvidia graphics chip to produce high-definition images with 1,080 lines of resolution. The PS3 will be able to play all the games in the PlayStation library as well as Blu-Ray discs for more detailed games. The PlayStation 3's Bluetooth wireless connection can support up to seven controllers, or you can use your PSP™ as a controller or remote display. With its two HDMI outputs, the PlayStation 3 will be able to output to two 1080p video streams at the same time for dual-screen HDTV gaming. You can even go beyond gaming, and use your PS3 for video chat, audio files, accessing the Internet, and viewing digital photos and videos.

video chat, audio files, accessing the internet and viewing photos/videos...waaaaaait but pc is still better than console right???????? it is a fricking pc!!!!!! I WOULD DEF TAKE THE PS3 OVER A **** ALIENWARE ANYDAY. dual hdmi outputs!!!! holy shiznit dual hdtv screen action could you imagine the possibilities. plussss you can walk around the house accesing your ps3 thru your psp so plleaaaaase someone tell me why pc is better than console again? and dont tell me about graphics cause 1080p is the highest definition possible right now. what good is good graphics on a pc with a crappy monitor?

dude.... you sound like this guy

YouTube - Why PS3 is better than the Wii and 360

"Chadwardenn showin punks wut up wen it comez to video gamez, nah mean!"

... are you.. CHAD WARDEN! :O

PC's better.

Made for online play, better specifications, easy to upgrade, most games come out on it. DVD, HD-DVD and Bluray all in one(if your rich.) More features, more games, more software....*more viruses*.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom