Console on multiple tv's

Chris:):)

Solid State Member
Hi everyone,
Soon we will be getting a new TV for our living room. I was wondering if I had an Xbox One for example in my room, if there is some why for it to be played on both tv's, once upstairs one downstairs. As a result of this I am unable to run a long hdmi cable downstairs. I am wondering if there is a way to transmit the HDMI output wireless. The image attached shows the scenario.
Thanks in advance

Hi everyone,
Soon we will be getting a new TV for our living room. I was wondering if I had an Xbox One for example in my room, if there is some why for it to be played on both tv's, once upstairs one downstairs. As a result of this I am unable to run a long hdmi cable downstairs. I am wondering if there is a way to transmit the HDMI output wireless. The image attached shows the scenario.
Thanks in advance

Playstation has an add on called Playstation TV which allows you to play your PS3/4/Vita on any smart tv in your home. It is still pretty buggy from what I hear. As far as I know there isn't anything like that for XBone yet. There may be a way for you to finagle your signal to another tv in your house, but the problem you are going to have is your controller is going to have issues keeping in sync with your Xbox at a distance of over 15 feet or so. Especially through walls and stuff.

Wait awhile.

Microsoft is working on this very thing.

In the future, Xbox one will be able to stream content to any windows device. Tablets, tvs, phones, pcs--etc.

Or so I've heard.

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

there is a way to run a network through your wiring in your house.

Best power-line adapters of 2015 - CNET

Its not too expensive, maybe they have a something like that for HDMI. I bet the noise from dirty power would mess with the signal but if it works for broadband i dont see why it wouldnt for HDMI if they make such a thing

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies everyone, to summarize I've heard there is some kind of device that you plug into your Xbox which extend s controller connectivity and I have the WiFi overpower cable as a side note. Perhaps connecting a rasbeery pi running windows 10 if that's possible or some other micro computer perhaps.
Sorry for my noobyness

You might find a device that would do it but I would assume the response time would be unbearable for gaming. It would be acceptable for watching netflix or something but not playing a game.

2 tvs. Get a ps4 and a xbone and you're covered for all exclusives.

Sent from my iPhone using tiny buttons. Sorry for the misspellings. Busy managing Dragon Age's terrible inventory system.

Back
Top Bottom