Which Console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought about buying all 3 (X, GC and PS2) but I thought that that may be a bit of overkill.

I think that I may go ahead and buy an X-Box and Gamecube though.

I really apreciate (sp?) the input Ã…nubis and that replied.

The only reason I would want a GC is for Zelda (supposed to be cool) and Metroid Prime- that game just looks awesome.

The are several titles that I want that are on the X-Box though. (Halo, Outlaw Golf [the previews crack me up])

Anyway, thanks.

get the xbox. It doesn't have as many games as the ps2 but it has so much potental down the road. It is a fact that for every xbox sells they lose 150 dollars so they could try to complete with sony and get more people to buy the xbox instead of the ps2. The xbox was originally supposed to sell for 500 dollars

I currently own both a PS2 and a Gamecube and love it - more variety of games on the PS2, as well as some revamped classics on the GCN - and yes, the only game I've played so far on Xbox is Halo, so I can't quite comment on that. :p

Just to bring something up though, some, if not most, people these days get brainwashed by awesome graphics in a game - usually it doesn't necesarily make a game 'better' (looking at BloodWake for instance) - one example is Contra. The two 3D Contra remakes on the PSX (Contra: Legacy of War and C: The Contra Adventure) really sucked balls IMO - not to mention 3D Castlevania on the N64 as well. In other words, the gameplay is the most important factor here - as long as it's purpose is retained, I'm happy. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom