Computer Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhuntermartin

Beta member
Im looking for a case for a gaming system. Any suggestions for a reasonably priced case with good cooling three or more fans?

Look for "Thermally Advantaged" cases. They are supposidly GREAT for cooling. They have air holes directly over the processor, and some have them right over the PCI slots. They often come with a tube, that gets placed from the side of the case (where the holes are) to millimeters above the processor. Thus bringing outside air in, and placing it directly over the processor. This was developed by Intel, primarily for their Prescott cores, but I would assume that it could be used for an AMD chip also.

GameGURU said:
Then you run the risk of cutting yourself up :p
Half the fun is making it. The remaining part is the feeling of satifaction that i did some thing myself.

Plus it does give me a break from sitting infront of the screen.

Tsunami Dream! Also by ThermalTake.

It's slightly bigger than the shark, but comes with some fancy extras (at a slight price). 6kgs makes it light enough for LAN parties, but maybe a little bigger than the average party case. Tool free, bay trucks, two 120mm fans and a smaller side fan to keep the tower really cool. All aluminium exterior and has a lock on the side panel and front. Blue LEDs as well if you like that sort of thing... If you don't want it because of the size and price, the shark is pretty cool as the guy before said!

I would suggest Thermaltake, as they make an excellent gaming case and more importantly offer excellent cooling, the only downfall is the price!!

I have the silver Thermaltake Shark. Its a great case, since its a full tower. Im very happy with it. I just got 3 new 120mm fans, and a fan controler that will sleep in my drive bay. I have a little modding to do. If you like this case, then buy that baby. It looks alot different in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom