community game night

I wont have an "eye" because i dont like what could be done with it by Sony. 1984 is coming ladies and gents (who my kidding there no ladies here) With amazing tech comes amazing responsibility and I dont know if we can trust the GIANT companys and our governet with these things

1984 has been here for a minute kid where ya been

Not like it will be in the next 50 yrs if we keep allowing companies and the Goverment to mine data and spy on us and a billion other little things that are adding up to really make this a diferent country

As long as you carry a cell phone it really doesn't matter. And who needs to spy when you have outlets like Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, Pintrest, and Twitter where people freely volunteer their information?

what kills me is the number of people getting arrested via their tweets and facebook post can you say morons and oh yeah derailed in 3 2 1

lol, sorry, i was on for a few last night, but had some company and some beers instead, i did look at mp and lacerz new sick scores, he not only took over the tables, he shattered some scores

dude you have to hop in for multiplayer next time its awesome you set a point goal and than you both race to be the first ones to it howeer every time you lose a ball you suffer a point penalty and yeah lacerz scores are insane

Back
Top Bottom