Cod5 11 Nov 08!

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh oh I stopped playing COD4. Multiplayer is useless. People have way too much ****ing time on their hands, those kids need some fresh air. I only want to play every now and again for an hour or two, and that's impossible because 80% of the people play it 7 days a week like 8 hours a day. Makes for a miserable experience.
That and all the freakin aimbots.

Anyway,

I dunno it'll probably be a good game. I'm just tired of using old munitions and reliving the same part of history over and over again.

The game engine is from cod4, not cod3.

It looks and feels just like cod4, just in the wwII style.

Also, cod3 never came out for pc...and Infinity Ward did help somewhat with the making of this game.

pretty sure ur wrong.
treyarch is makin cod5
idk why,becasue they failed horribly on cod3,i learned this from playin my 360 all the time.lol it was a garbage game.
cod2 took it out by a long shot.very long..lol
and trailers n all this crap can hype a game up alot.when cod3 came out EVERYONE got that crap and it sucked:freak:

eh oh I stopped playing COD4. Multiplayer is useless. People have way too much ****ing time on their hands, those kids need some fresh air. I only want to play every now and again for an hour or two, and that's impossible because 80% of the people play it 7 days a week like 8 hours a day. Makes for a miserable experience.
That and all the freakin aimbots.

Anyway,

I dunno it'll probably be a good game. I'm just tired of using old munitions and reliving the same part of history over and over again.

In a way I agree.. It ticks me off getting killed every minute.. Although it's better than SOF MP.. I like the Single player where I can follow the story..

I lost all my data from Crysis when my storage HD s**t the bed and I'm having a hard time re playing it.. PITA if you ask me.. I almost had it beat too.

rican if your sick of martydom noobs why dont you just play cod4 competetive using the promod mod? it gets rid of all the gay perks like marty and last stand etc etc.

rican if your sick of martydom noobs why dont you just play cod4 competetive using the promod mod? it gets rid of all the gay perks like marty and last stand etc etc.

I play on public servers, not part of a clan.

I play on biohazard hardcore most of the time (when i feel like tubing people) but i also play on tactical servers.

The game engine is from cod4, not cod3.

It looks and feels just like cod4, just in the wwII style.

Also, cod3 never came out for pc...and Infinity Ward did help somewhat with the making of this game.

cod 3,4 and 5 all run off the same engine cod2 did alltho i can say that engine has come along way but is now full of hacks, i want modern warfar2 to come out aka the real cod5.

I play on public servers, not part of a clan.

I play on biohazard hardcore most of the time (when i feel like tubing people) but i also play on tactical servers.

HA! I KNEW IT WAS YOU!

I kept seeing this "ricanflow" dude in that server, and I'm like, is that the dude from TF? hmm...

I am "wut", or, "-eXo|CrazeD"

I play there a lot, one of my favorite servers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom