Cod5 11 Nov 08!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I am going to wait this one out, it is going to play like COD4 but in WWII with guns that you can only have iron sights and it is also made my treyarch. Probably gonna get GOW2 or mirrors edge.

I think I am going to wait this one out, it is going to play like COD4 but in WWII with guns that you can only have iron sights and it is also made my treyarch. Probably gonna get GOW2 or mirrors edge.

You have no idea what youre talking about, the game will be all that cod4 was but in WWII glory.

Again, this game is nothing like COD3...get that out of your minds:

image1vd4.jpg

image2yt5.jpg

image3ni7.jpg

image4qm2.jpg

mediams9.jpg

mediago8.jpg

media2kk3.jpg

Screen shots or not, I gotta wait and see too, not infinity ward...I still smell another COD3. Its just like COD 3, they cannot actually call it Call of Duty 5, which is a good hint. Not to mention same game engine which is overly hacked as it is.

The flamethrower and stuff sounds cool, but it might just be too much for close battle situations that are COD.

The game engine is from cod4, not cod3.

It looks and feels just like cod4, just in the wwII style.

Also, cod3 never came out for pc...and Infinity Ward did help somewhat with the making of this game.

I don't think i'll be able to get into this one. Why not just play one of the other 10 or 20 WWII games. I'll give it a play through, but im so sick of old tech (weapons and stuff) :/ Cod 4 was such a nice change from things.

I said the same thing at first, but if it plays like cod4, then why not?

I need a break from it....i can only get killed by so many tubes and marty's and not get sick of it. My main interest is the mp, as i play it on a regular basis.

And theyre gonna have an open mp beta this month, so you can try it before you but it just like cod4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom