CoD:WaW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think of it like a car race...you do all the legal tips and tweaks to your car to make it faster, so that you win. It may seem cheap to those who "do it for fun", but some people would rather win than "play for fun", because that is the fun part.

Same thing here. I play the game to have fun, but losing isn't any fun.

Think of it like a car race...you do all the legal tips and tweaks to your car to make it faster, so that you win. It may seem cheap to those who "do it for fun", but some people would rather win than "play for fun", because that is the fun part.

Same thing here. I play the game to have fun, but losing isn't any fun.

You have the Yitch2 config right? can you screenshot what it looks like?

Mine is like all black, (the gun and the dude's arms)

very odd

shot0000.jpg

I must be doing this wrong.. but TBH that's what my current COD4 looks like... and I get a little over half of 125

it just helps visibility of people because it takes all the crap away.

Vern, download the Yitch'3' config
go to your profile and backup your current 'config_mp' in a different folder
put the 'yitch 3' config into your profile and rename it 'config_mp'
when you click your CoD4 icon a box will apear, click NO

^ Don't do that, because then you loose all the other stuff that was in your config_mp. So instead, back to config_mp like said, and then put yitch3.cfg into your root/main folder. Then once in-game, open the console and type /exec yitch3.cfg and then restart your game.

you wont lose anything cause your backing it up... i said put your old config_mp in a different folder, so if anything happens you can change back to your old one..

Right but, the config_mp has values that the yitch 3 does not. Such as, your name, custom controls, any custom binds, etc etc. If you do it my way, it only overwrites values that are the same, and it keeps values that aren't in yitch 3 (like your name, custom controls, custom binds).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom