CoD own it? Have a quick question!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

killians45

Fully Optimized
Is Call of Duty: Finest Hour for the consoles just a remake of the original PC or is it different. I dont care if the basics are the same and if the graphics look blah blah blah whatever... are the levels and missions just a duplicate of the PC version? If so, oh well... already played it... if not, may go pick it up then. Thanks in advance!

ah, they're not that bad. good to have when the kiddies take over the 'puter and you wanna do some gaming and not piss the ol' lady off because they're out of her hair for the time being ;)

haha, yea i havent played a console since Twisted Metal on the original Playstation, it was a tight game but it made me realize i hated the controls. but CoD is a tight game we play it on the LAN here all the time.. on COMPUTER!! haha jk!

already have it on computer ;) awesome game, but if the XBox version is different may get it for the gal :D heheh...

CoD finest hour I THINK is different, Im not sure though. I think it places more emphasis on online play though.

Honestly like everyone else I hate aiming with an analog pad...but thats just me.

I think it's just like a mod on top of COD. Something similar to vice city:modern mod, if you ever heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom