Clan under construction :)=

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The path of the One is made by the many..."

I’m just curios; DOSE ANYONE HAVE A NAME FOR THE SITE YET? I need a suggestion. Any! Even if it’s a joke! C’mon! I am literally “THIS CLOSE” (-) to calling this thing “The Logos” here. You don’t want that, now do you? *Joking*:p:p:p:cool: On a serious note, I bought a server yesterday. It works like a dream… (“Waiting for a name here…”) And sorry again for not keeping in touch for so long, I was making an Auctioning site for some guy. It’ll be available in a week or so.

O yeah. Ken Masters. I used to be part of that server in a group called “The Society of Assassins”. I got kicked out…

Any Suggestions? (((NAME))):cool:

Re: "The path of the One is made by the many..."

ATIRAGEPRO said:
O yeah. Ken Masters. I used to be part of that server in a group called “The Society of Assassins”. I got kicked out…

Any Suggestions? (((NAME))):cool:

Oh Yeah! Thats where i remember you from... You remember me don't you? Well? DONT YOU? Anyway, this looks fun. i think i'll join to if you want... ;)

"THE LOGOS..."

OK! since KNOWONE thought of a name for this thing, then i'm just calling this thing the logos!

I've been waiting FOUR WEEKS to upload this thing to the internet, and all this time, i've been waiting for you guys to think of something!

Well thats It! This things 'the Logos', END OF STORY! :confused: :confused: :cool:

Any more suggestions?:cool:

Hi.... im 14 and live in europe. Im a pretty big gamer i play Counter-Strike, Sof2, Global Ops, CoD, BF:1942, UT2004 and Jedi Academy and im download AA: SF after reading this forum LOL :D. I'd be interested on joining a clan. We could call it -=TF=- (tech forums) (maybe they'll sponsor us lol.) Well my two biggest accomplishments are that i beat SC:pT in 2 days flat (playing 6 hours a day) and i got chosen for the belgian clanbase team in Cs, Sof2 and CoD.

"System of the download...."

MmmÂ… I donÂ’t know. I was thinking a name that would display our effectiveness, Like; Head Shot. Or Dark society. MX-Chris came up with some utterly ridiculous names! LOL!

In other news, I just found out that this was one of the most viewed threads on the internet! In fact, if you type Clan, or ATIRAGEPRO in a Yahoo search engine, this thread is the first thing that popÂ’s up! I didnÂ’t realize so many people were looking at this! Â…

Oh yeah. alexandermcmill YouÂ’re credentials are EXELLENT! (That meanÂ’s youÂ’re inÂ…):cool:

I might be instrested. Ive been looking to play in a good clan. I play in a few hl mod clans and feel that my skillz (thats right skills with a z) are wasted. If you guys get into cs or dod let me know and ill be happy to join up.

As for a name...Natural Born Fraggers [NBF]

Thx m8. Let me know when u get the site up and running. Ummm the only thing is that i think most of u guys r in the states so my pings r gonna be pretty high :( I thought a kool name that no1 has tried before would be sumptin like -=DeatH=- (lol)

"..............................*Ultimate-Embarrasment*

CAPTION: Six months later...

:wooha:.................................................................................:wooha:
Ooops!:( :eek: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom