A Brief History Of My Life With The Razer Onza TE

The strange thing is my stock Xbox wireless controllers still work fine, even the one I got with my first Xbox 360 (and that console is still working fine too). It's just been the Razer controllers. And it's annoying.

The really frustrating part is that Razer's customer service is AWESOME. It's fast, responsive and customer-focused.

But while that's great, I want the product to actually work the way it's supposed to and not have to keep sending it to them or making warranty claims on it because it stopped working as it should.

My Razer controller is still working perfectly (knocks on wood). I've actually had pretty good luck with controllers over the years. The only bad 360 controller I've ever had was a generic MS wired one.

It worked at first, but then had some sort of issue reading the USB port and would randomly keep pausing my game because of the "please reconnect the controller" pop up that appears when it becomes unplugged, despite the fact that it was firmly connected the entire time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom