Borderlands 2 **Now with Spoilers***

I also made sure i have a functioning fully charged mic for some mp gaming. But if you sound like a squirl or a 9 year old boy just to screw with me I may jump through the game and smack you upside the head.

Alright guys,

I came across a base with a vault symbol near Sanctuary. Exact location: I have no idea. I was just messing around trying to scrape up some cash to feed my slot machine addiction.

So, ajacks if you want to party up for a hot second tonight I can direct you to where I think it is.

Alright guys,

I came across a base with a vault symbol near Sanctuary. Exact location: I have no idea. I was just messing around trying to scrape up some cash to feed my slot machine addiction.

So, ajacks if you want to party up for a hot second tonight I can direct you to where I think it is.

sorry, i had my boys last night... I will be on tonight at 6pm EST if you still are interested in hooking up. I saw you guys were like double my level already. Yikes. What is the level cap?

I wish Someguy could access this forum so I could tell him how much I hate him. He tunred in my Bad Hair Day mission to claptrap last night instead of turning into Hammerlock. Now I have a useless shotgun instead of the cool sniper rifle Hammerlock was going give me. I could have punched him.

On the bright side, claptrap does have a Mohawk made of Bullywug hair now.

So I looked into my token thing and I had 40 tokens that was pretty sweet. I also learned there are a couple of those vault symbols in every level look through the chalenges for the areas there is a bunch of stuff to do in every area.I also signed up for the shift thing to get a couple keys and I opened the box 1 time with my lvl17 siren and got a couple relics.

Back
Top Bottom