Borderlands 2 **Now with Spoilers***

I have done most of it solo I played with someone for a bit. I cant remember if it was someone from GH or not someone with 2 diferent names if it was.

Whats cool is when you get back to your game it gives you the option to skip the missions you already did in another game.

So how far have you Xbox folks got did anyone get to sanctuary or rescue Roland

REAL SPOILERS ******************

We met Lilith the Siren from the first game thats as far as I got, I am level 12

I got a killer SMG that shoots fire and one that shoots lightning and a real cool assualt rifle.

They werent kidding about ammo being scarce. Its a constant struggle

Spoiler*****

Slay this is how its going to play out when teaming up with Regginald

Slay: Regg I am down, come help me up
Regg: ZzZzZz
Slay: Regg quit messing around dude, I am half way to death come get me
Regg: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Slay: Come on man... Regg wake up, dude this is going to cost me a ton of cash
Regg: zzzzzzzzzZZZzzzz a spider has my cupcake zzzzzZZZZ
Slay: WTF did you just say?? Whatever dude.... sweet dreams princess.
Regg: zzzzzZZzzzzzzzZZZzzzZZ

Quoted for truth.

REAL SPOILERS ******************

We met Lilith the Siren from the first game thats as far as I got, I am level 12

I got a killer SMG that shoots fire and one that shoots lightning and a real cool assualt rifle.

They werent kidding about ammo being scarce. Its a constant struggle

once you have enough to buy ammo expansions its much better but I have run out of ammo a ton of times
:MeGusta:

whats with the tokens and bad A** ranking I got a ton of Bad A** that popped up onscreen but i saw no tokens

the tokens are used for permanent bonuses across all toons on your xbox, if i read that right. So any bonus you get will transfer to any new guys you make or any other profile that is on your xbox.

You should see your tokens in the bad @ss part of thr menu. You complete challenges to earn tokens then spend those on permanent bonuses like ajacks said. So far I've put all bonuses into shield regeneration.

Wow i must have a ton of them then

So like I said if you guys want to do a playthrough together we should all be at a similar level so if anyone wants me to lvl them a couple holler at me. cause I am going to start a new toon also to mp with

Yeah man when I see you on tonight I'm just going to join your game. So when you see me log on look for me to join you shortly afterwards. Hopefully I can earn enough xp in your game to start building my melee tree. Figure I better go ahead and focus on melee since ammo is so scarce in the game.

Last edited:
Yeah man when I see you on tonight I'm just going to join your game. So when you see me log on look for me to join you shortly afterwards. Hopefully I can earn enough xp in your game to start building my melee tree. Figure I better go ahead and focus on melee since ammo is so scarce in the game.

good idea

Back
Top Bottom