Borderlands 2 **Now with Spoilers***

ajacks13

The OGH
spoilers are allowed and will be expected in this thread.

I totally love this game. The humor is up 100%, the carnage, the guns, the difficulty all up.

We had Lar, Snake, and FPZ pretty much all last night and there were times where at least 2 or 3 of us were down... found some amazing weapons and I could spend a week in Sanctuary.....

I was hoping for "just as good as Borderlands" and got better in every way instead.

<gush>

Too early for a spoiler thread!! Man the humor is money!! I have lost count on how many times I've laughed. They've improved this game in every way. I love it.

Too early for a spoiler thread!! Man the humor is money!! I have lost count on how many times I've laughed. They've improved this game in every way. I love it.

Hey Regg.... this thread will have spoilers, there is another thread that doesnt have spoilers, if you dont want anything spoiled go look at the non spoiler thread

Signed,

The spoiler

PS I had a bunch of LOL moments... claptrap is priceless

Spoiler alert: When you get your ps3 copy I will have to hold your hand the whole way through it because of your suckage.

The very first price drop at Best Buy and I will take you up on that. I have a $10 coupon for Best Buy... Just waiting for the $49.99 drop, then -$10 coupon and I am on that like stink on Snake 50

Yeah you're already level 17 for Jeebus sake. Have you done the whole thing solo? Has it gotten game breakingly hard to play solo like all the reviews say?

I have done most of it solo I played with someone for a bit. I cant remember if it was someone from GH or not someone with 2 diferent names if it was.

Whats cool is when you get back to your game it gives you the option to skip the missions you already did in another game.

So how far have you Xbox folks got did anyone get to sanctuary or rescue Roland

Spoiler*****

Slay this is how its going to play out when teaming up with Regginald

Slay: Regg I am down, come help me up
Regg: ZzZzZz
Slay: Regg quit messing around dude, I am half way to death come get me
Regg: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Slay: Come on man... Regg wake up, dude this is going to cost me a ton of cash
Regg: zzzzzzzzzZZZzzzz a spider has my cupcake zzzzzZZZZ
Slay: WTF did you just say?? Whatever dude.... sweet dreams princess.
Regg: zzzzzZZzzzzzzzZZZzzzZZ

Back
Top Bottom