Borderlands 2 **Now with Spoilers***

I actually did the opposite of everyone. I did every side quest the first time. This playthrough I am skipping most of the side quests because I heard that when you beat the final boss all of the side missions go to level 50. I finished opportunity last night and I am almost a 48. I should reach 50 just doing the main missions then I will go back.

For real? o_O
might consider skipping and coming back to them later too I guess if the rewards scale to lv 50 as well.

I read about this on the Amazon forums. The guy has been spot on. He wrote about the bee shield, flesh stick kinda glitch, and tons of skins. I will tell you guys by next week. I should be done with the main missions of 2 by then.

I beat the game yesterday morning, and tried to farm The Warrior for about 8 hours and didnt get the conference call shotty... will try some more tonight.

So what is this bee sheild and conference call shotty

Also I want more heads i wonder if that stuff is listed in the guide or if all the chalenge stuff is in there like locatons for stuff

Well, part of getting skins is grinding badass levels. A lot of challenges give customization skins as rewards for completing certain levels, often at level 3 (which is why I was grinding that stupid power slide thing). Some skins drop from the slot machines, others seem to appear in certain areas or on certain mobs, etc.

asmacks,
You get that shotty. I have one more mission and then I will have the Bee Shield mission.

Just beat the first playthru last night, started up true vault hunter mode and got to sanctuary before we called it a night...at 7am.

Just beat the first playthru last night, started up true vault hunter mode and got to sanctuary before we called it a night...at 7am.

Sounds about right. At least on Playthrough 2, you can access the vault and secret stash at Claptrap's shack when you start.

So here's what I'm aware of from the minecraft area so far:

A shotgun
A sniper rifle
A head
A character skin

Anything else dropping or findable in that area?

Back
Top Bottom