Borderlands 2 **Now with Spoilers***

didnt quote flash for some reason... oh well.

Recommend to just do the main quests and worry about completely finishing all the sidequests in the 2nd playthrough. Better loot, harder enemies and much more challenging.

I disagree - the XP from those quests is invaluable to your skill tree. It will be far less valuable in the second playthrough because 10k XP just won't be that much compared to what it takes to level up.

I disagree - the XP from those quests is invaluable to your skill tree. It will be far less valuable in the second playthrough because 10k XP just won't be that much compared to what it takes to level up.

i did just the main quest, and probably half the side missions and plan on doing all the side missions the second time around, doesnt look to be that big of a difference, just gives me some more variety the second time around instead of justing grinding through it again seeing the same ol

So who else decided to finish off Jack by meleeing him?

Also, the Crystalisks are awesome for farming criticals to get badass ranks. The key is high fire rate and low damage weapons. Vladof sniper rifles work best for farming sniper crits because you can easily burn through half your maxed ammo supply in one fight. That entrance to the Caustic Caverns is great for farming crits, varkids, the Pod Pew Pew challenge (usually 10+ varkids spawn) and even, to a certain extent, the Crystals Are A Girl's Best Friend challenge.

I let Lilith kill him. Did you find the Dark Souls thing in the game I have been all through caustic caverns looking for that treasure and never found either

I hear a rumor that there is LOTR skins in the Arid Nexus. I will try to find these tonight.

there are so many skins in this game some of the sirens are really cool I wish i had more heads though I dont think I even have half of them. the car skins are weak though

@Puckett: I forgot to thank you for the HAWP recommendation. She is so funny and what's great is that the voice she uses for Tina is her actual voice. The Uncharted 2 vid blew my mind. I think I love Uncharted 2 even more now.

i did just the main quest, and probably half the side missions and plan on doing all the side missions the second time around, doesnt look to be that big of a difference, just gives me some more variety the second time around instead of justing grinding through it again seeing the same ol

And that's a fair and reasonable way to approach it, but in BL, some types of grinding help, particularly grinding XP / levels and badass ranks. It gives you a margin of error in case you aren't strafing or sprinting quickly enough and get hit by a big PITA :)

@slay: ajacks just got to the Dark Souls reference while I lay there, dissolving in acid. After you kill Blue, there's an island with a tree on it in the distance. Sprint. And have a lot of HP and shield capacity. And prepare to die anyway ;)

@Regg: You're welcome. Did you watch the sexy nerds one? And she also did the voice for The Bane.

Back
Top Bottom