Borderlands 2 **Now with Spoilers***

That's the only one i have seen also haven't done it yet though. What ya think about those giant monsters with the crystals that when destroyed turn into dollas. Man before i leveled up some those things destroyed me. Once I got a sniper rifel that shattered a leg a shot it was much easier though.

i wish it gave more $$$$, i have a gambling habit to feed at Moxxxies

i wish it gave more $$$$, i have a gambling habit to feed at Moxxxies
It seems to be broken lately or Gearbox turn it down. I never win anything useful anymore.

@slay
The data mining mission is the second or third from the last. You have to drive the car through the pipe. I do not want to give any huge spoilers on the mission.

got that gun from moxxi and it rocks it has caustic damage. but the funny thing is I got almost the exact same gun out of the slot machine right after sge gae it to me. Does she give out more guns also where is the vault hunter tribute kid I only saw him once. went to round 4 in the slaughter house last night and round 2 in the nature preserve. I think If i dont do some side missions I could finish tonight

Ajacks you need to bring me to the creature dome. The only person that has to have the dlc is the host. I want to try it. Quit looking up pokemon and that get this done.

Ajacks you need to bring me to the creature dome. The only person that has to have the dlc is the host. I want to try it. Quit looking up pokemon and that get this done.

Oh the creature dome os the dlc huh I guess I didnt realize that.

Why dont you have it :CerealSpit:

Its in the animal reserve I cant remember what its called though its not creature dome its like the animal annex or something

Back
Top Bottom