Borderlands 2

So hopefully this doesn't count as a spoiler but does anybody know if there is a glitch/bug in the varkid side mission cause the mutated varkid killed me and now i can't find him again

So hopefully this doesn't count as a spoiler but does anybody know if there is a glitch/bug in the varkid side mission cause the mutated varkid killed me and now i can't find him again

That has to be the most frustrating mission of any game I've played in recent memory. You'll have to kill a total of five mutated varkids to complete the mission. Just jump into a varkid nest and injure but don't kill them. They will eventually go into a pod to transform into badass varkids. Hit square to inject the pod and turn them into mutated varkids. The only problem is Mordecai keeps shooting the pods before you can inject them. I raged so much on that mission. I had to have someone jump in my game and help me. Another important price of advice is to never inject more than one pod at once. Those mutated varkids will destroy you. I lost so much money on that mission due to constant deaths.

You should still be able to inject another one to complete the mission. I hit like 8 of them to get the extra xp. I would just shoot them with the pistol until they turned into a pod and then eject them.

That has to be the most frustrating mission of any game I've played in recent memory. You'll have to kill a total of five mutated varkids to complete the mission. Just jump into a varkid nest and injure but don't kill them. They will eventually go into a pod to transform into badass varkids. Hit square to inject the pod and turn them into mutated varkids. The only problem is Mordecai keeps shooting the pods before you can inject them. I raged so much on that mission. I had to have someone jump in my game and help me. Another important price of advice is to never inject more than one pod at once. Those mutated varkids will destroy you. I lost so much money on that mission due to constant deaths.
What class are you? I did not have a problem even on the second. I would inject as many as possible and throw the turret. I could see that it would be hard with the siren or ninja guy.

What class are you? I did not have a problem even on the second. I would inject as many as possible and throw the turret. I could see that it would be hard with the siren or ninja guy.

I'm the assassin. You didn't have a problem with Mordecai continuiosly shooting the pods?

As far as the turret goes, man that things OP. I've heard from many people who have a soldier class that the turret makes the game a cake walk. Slay and I were playing with a guy the other night that could turn his turret into a nuke and be was just destroying everything in our path.

i had the same prob with Mordecai shooting the pods before they hatched, it was frustrating

Its much easier to do that in the caustic caverns

Its much easier to do that in the caustic caverns

It is, but that area doesn't open up until later.

When you're heading into the Tundra, head left as soon as you can. There's a patch there which spawns about 5 varkids and Mordecai doesn't seem able to shoot them. Run around until they try to evolve, then inject the pod and kill it. Once you've cleaned those out, save and quit, then start up again. Repeat until complete.

And yeah, while Mordecai's help in some missions is awesome, it makes others VERY difficult.

Back
Top Bottom