Borderlands 2

so ive been in touch with Best buy customer care over those preorder codes on and off for a few days and they finally tool care of me, the sent me codes (for the wrong system, so ill have to talk to them some more) and they gave me a $25 gift card and a handy, so thanks snake, i probably wouldnt have done anything if you hadnt said anything, high five

so ive been in touch with Best buy customer care over those preorder codes on and off for a few days and they finally tool care of me, the sent me codes (for the wrong system, so ill have to talk to them some more) and they gave me a $25 gift card and a handy, so thanks snake, i probably wouldnt have done anything if you hadnt said anything, high five
They never sent me the codes. They just gave me the credit. Did you call the regular number or the corporate number?

@ Lacerz what happend to you did you fall asleep playing last night or forget to turn your system off or something I joined your game and you just stood in the same spot for what seemed like forever then I said F--- this dude hes sleeping like Regg and left

Not sure. I usually game in the bedroom, and the missy isn't keen on the tv being on while she sleeps, so I probably just didn't shut the game down. Sorry bout dat!

Back
Top Bottom