Borderlands 2

So what did everyone go with I went with the Siren.

Also there are some things that make this game so much better like the way the bullets and money just suck to you. But the class mods seem to suck so far. But the graffics are much better

i went with Siren as well, I had my best playthrough as Lilith in the first game... so far I am pleased with my choice, although I find myself hitting the phaser lock by mistake when i want to run faster

i went with Siren as well, I had my best playthrough as Lilith in the first game... so far I am pleased with my choice, although I find myself hitting the phaser lock by mistake when i want to run faster

I have been doing the same thing. as far as all of us with PS3 we got a mixed bag of charcters withch is cool. Another thing i really like is how the missions expand and its not just a bunch of fetch quests.

I went with Zer0. I was going to put all of my points into his melee tree but I've been kicking @ss with the sniper rifle so now I'm considering putting all the points into the sniper tree. Decisions decisions.

i had to go with salvadore i mean gunzerker come on how good is that , i thought if you preorderd with gamestop you were supposed to get a code for the mechromancer was i wrong

i had to go with salvadore i mean gunzerker come on how good is that , i thought if you preorderd with gamestop you were supposed to get a code for the mechromancer was i wrong

Its on your recipt there were 2 codes on mine and one is llike the Borderlands club or some cr*p like that but that class isnt out yet

Snake and Larazabaraa got forked out of their codes from Best Buy... Best buy was telling snake that EA screwed up and didnt email the codes and Snake was like, EA has nothing to do with borderlands 2

Back
Top Bottom