Borderlands 2

there is a box by the bullet were u can drop money in

it looks like a little "leave a suggestion" box, you have to give it 9,999,999 and all you get is the achievement... nothing else.

did i show you the one where you have to jump on somethings head to kill it? there is also speedy mcspeederson, i think i got you that one though

I am a very very exited man gonna go after work and pay my game off then do some laundry then stare at the clock till 1130 when i can head out to Gamestop

Tonight is date night... you know, where I doll myself up and take myself out for dinner... but tomorrow night I'll be available to play some one or two.

it looks like a little "leave a suggestion" box, you have to give it 9,999,999 and all you get is the achievement... nothing else.

did i show you the one where you have to jump on somethings head to kill it? there is also speedy mcspeederson, i think i got you that one though
I thought we did it. I can not tell which one I am missing. I will try it and i need the loot midget one. Anyone playing on the 360 side tonight?:rolleyes:

Looks like I'll be doing a melee build with Zer0. Man you'll really have to do multiple playthroughs with each character to unlock al of their skills unless they raise that level cap.

Tonight is date night... you know, where I doll myself up and take myself out for dinner... but tomorrow night I'll be available to play some one or two.

whenever like I said we have to do those trophies on 1 also do you have the dlc for the first one

No season pass for me. I'll pick it up as it drops. BF3 premium has taught me never to prepay for dlc again.

Back
Top Bottom