Borderlands 2

So last night this dude gave me a sheild with a number higher than i can type and a repearter pistol and shotgun that kills anything in 1 shot. I was killing stuff like 10 levels higher than me in 1 shot. While its kind of neat it sure takes a lot of the fun out of the game. It was nice to be able to level up quick to play the knoxx dlc though cause I was getting whooped before i went up a couple levels now I can play again. Its also niche for the Moxxi dlc I did 2 of the Arenas last night and will finish today that dlc isnt very fun to me so I like being able to cruise through it.

(how bout that puncuation)

what that guys name Creeper "the modder focker" Jones?

Cant remember his name it could have been though. How do people make thoses weapons how can you mod stuff like that on the ps3

Cant remember his name it could have been though. How do people make thoses weapons how can you mod stuff like that on the ps3

modding on the PS3 is a ton easier than on the 360, well at least Borderlands was. You need a program called willowtree, you copy your save file onto a thumb drive, load that save file onto your PC, load the save file into willowtree, mod, save modded file onto thumbdrive, copy that file onto your PS3... bada bing.

Always back up your original save file.... just in case.

you can change pretty much every attribute to every thing... they even have a hall of fame, where you can use weapons and shields others have created

Wha wha whaaaaaat?!>?!!1?!1

I had no idea you could do this. What the hell am I doing playing with pea shooters???

It makes it really not fun nothing can kill me and it only takes 1 shot to kill anything. i am going to try and duel someone tonight

I would only recommend it if you were trophy/achievement hunting. By the time I found out about it, I had already platinumed the PS3 and modding your save file on the 360 is a major pain in the @SS.... it does tend to make the game have no challenge, and 3/4 of the fun to be found in Borderlands is trying to find that one gun or shield better than the one you have.

Back
Top Bottom