border lands 2 arsenal

borstarhymes

whats high score mean
just curious as to what weapons people are loving right now for me its the dedicated pounder, shotgun that hits for 31 dmg but fires 9 shots at once with explosive ammo needless to say its a meat grinder

I hate the shotguns in this game. Pistols, SMGs, and Sniper Rifle's for me. This guy gave me a sniper rifle last night that's does 554 damage. Have to wait until I'm level 19 to use it though.

dude my shotty hits for that much and the shotguns are dope as long as you play in a storm trooper like fashion and have friends to revive you every 30 seconds lol

I got a sniper last night that does 2954 damage not including the corrisive damage that it deals. I also found a pistol that deals 2208 damage with bonus electrical. I also have rocket launcher with 22000 damage.

Lol. There are so many of these "duh" moments while playing with Borst. He spent five minutes yesterday trying to open the locked door to Roland's house. I was in tears.

alright reg i'll give you that i was def a little in the clouds yesterday but i haven't seen rockets in the vending machine yet and i've looked. By the way i'm a terrible driver lol

Back
Top Bottom