border lands 2 arsenal

alright reg i'll give you that i was def a little in the clouds yesterday but i haven't seen rockets in the vending machine yet and i've looked. By the way i'm a terrible driver lol

Yeah you are banned from driving. And the rockets are in the vending machine right next to the crossbow rounds.

What was your acievmnt percentage

And if you finished at 35 I think my siren is like 27 so I must not be too far off
I have 36 of 50. When you get in the 30 it takes forever to rank up. One of the mission yesterday. I got over 10, 000 xp and the bar did not even move. I am not sure if I will get 50 by the time I finish the playthrough.

Yeah you are banned from driving. And the rockets are in the vending machine right next to the crossbow rounds.
as long as i get to fire the grenade launcher i'm cool with that lol you should see my car in real life though hahahahahahahahahahahahah

I got a decent gun from Moxxie for tipping her $15k... its actually got a picture of moxie on the magazine
I could not get on again. I will be on tonight for sure. Is the gun the same as your rank? Does it have any bonus damage? I did more details.:hrmph:

I could not get on again. I will be on tonight for sure. Is the gun the same as your rank? Does it have any bonus damage? I did more details.:hrmph:

it was leveled to my current level. Does corrosion damage... not sure if you give her another 15k if you get a second weapon.

I got the boys tonight, so i wont be on... i will look for you tomorrow, i was on until midnight last night

I gave her 5 to get trophie but never got weapon I will have to hand over more cash

I finalkly got the goliath trophy also

Back
Top Bottom