Bladestorm: Nightmare

lastplace09

Fully Optimized
I have my eyes on this one...

For those of you who don't know about this one its a Koei game and it plays like a reverse Dynasty Warriors.

You command troops to fight other troops in the Hundred Years' War.

All in all it boils down to a giant game of Rock Paper Scissors but it's terribly satisfying.

Apparently this is an HD remake of the one they put out on the PS3 but with an additional fantasy mode.

I put this game in the category of palate cleanser. ;-)

ImageUploadedByTech-Forums1424111328.389259.jpg

Sent from my blast processing t-781.afd Doritto chip from outer space.

I have my eyes on this one...

For those of you who don't know about this one its a Koei game and it plays like a reverse Dynasty Warriors.

You command troops to fight other troops in the Hundred Years' War.

All in all it boils down to a giant game of Rock Paper Scissors but it's terribly satisfying.

Apparently this is an HD remake of the one they put out on the PS3 but with an additional fantasy mode.

I put this game in the category of palate cleanser. ;-)

Well, ****. That looks cool.

Demo is coming in March before its release. Word on the net is that your save from the demo will carry into the game if you buy it.

Demo is out tomorrow!

Omfg I can't wait to see the improvements from the last Bladestorm.

I got to play the demo last night.

Impressions:

It's the exact same game that's on the PS3 with more features and better graphics. This is NOT a bad thing.

Nightmare mode was locked and I think this is where I'm going to spend some time in. See the picture in the first post :)

I will grab this digitally with confidence the second it is released.

I got to play the demo last night.

Impressions:

It's the exact same game that's on the PS3 with more features and better graphics. This is NOT a bad thing.

Nightmare mode was locked and I think this is where I'm going to spend some time in. See the picture in the first post :)

I will grab this digitally with confidence the second it is released.

I was looking at this more yesterday as well. It looks pretty cool. I will be checking it out at some point.

Apparently this game drops tomorrow.

I really liked the demo, but I can't wait to see the new nightmare mode.

DRAGONS!

Let me know what you think. It sounds fun.

Well, I can tell you easily what I think of the original game...it was fabulously foreign.

You play as an individual mercenary that can take control of different groups of warriors...like spears or horsemen or mace wielders. You siege castles and villages in an attempt to win control on a large map.

What's cool about it, is that some weapons work better on certain warriors better than others. For instance, spears work great against horsemen. Horsemen kick the crap out of mace wielders. Rock Paper Scissors...

It's kind of a weird niche game but it all comes out to a game that feels like an epic foreign film.

Take the 2007 game, add MORE GRAPHICS and dragons...

This is the kind of game I go back to regularly. Day one digital for me!

Well, I can tell you easily what I think of the original game...it was fabulously foreign.

You play as an individual mercenary that can take control of different groups of warriors...like spears or horsemen or mace wielders. You siege castles and villages in an attempt to win control on a large map.

What's cool about it, is that some weapons work better on certain warriors better than others. For instance, spears work great against horsemen. Horsemen kick the crap out of mace wielders. Rock Paper Scissors...

It's kind of a weird niche game but it all comes out to a game that feels like an epic foreign film.

Take the 2007 game, add MORE GRAPHICS and dragons...

This is the kind of game I go back to regularly. Day one digital for me!

Sounds like a slightly more realistic version of Dynasty Warriors. That's fine with me!

Back
Top Bottom