Black Ops Wager and game in general..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, idk, I guess I don't notice it most of the time expect on ffa. At least it isn't like killzone which is a big base r*pe fest on half the maps haha.

Yes the map is small but it's a little ridiculous that 2/3 of their team spawned behind me (while I was trying to find a new gun because I was out of ammo).

And again today while I was playing a match on Firing Range I watched a killcam where the person who killed me was killed by a napalm strike, then spawned behind me and got a free kill. It's really hurting my K/D ratio as well, around 1.80ish, which would be a lot higher if I didn't get killed by people spawning in perfect flanking position to kill me. I thought COD4 had some bad spawns but Black Ops has the worst spawns out of an FPS game that I have ever played.

Have to agree that the spawns are a little ridiculous however the maps to me are also kind of small. When I am on with a decent team of friends we very easily can get the other team spawn camped and then if one of us moves just a little to close... BOOM they are behind us.. Was on last night with a 5 other friends and 3 of my friends where holding down our original spawn. 2 of them where stay generally in the middle of the map and I was running and gunning all over the map and mostly in there spawn. The other team was spawning EVERY WHERE.. It was ridiculous. Just me being over there would force the team to spawn in front of the 3 or 2 of my other teammates.

I suppose the part where enemies don't spawn behind you in bf is nice, but, god, I really hate that hike. And in games where the maps are smaller that do the same type of spawning like killzone, the losing team is just base r*ped the entire game, and it is really dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom