Black Ops 2 multiplayer topic

hitting anyone physically with a bouncing betty is a one hit kill BTW

Looks like they changed this. I've been pegging people with it and all I get are hit markers. Still hilarious though.

Does anyone use claymores? I loved them in MW2, but they seem so inferior to the betties. True they do more damage and they have a much shorter fuse, but they only face one direction and are much more conspicuous than the mines. Plus you can't throw them.

Looks like they changed this. I've been pegging people with it and all I get are hit markers. Still hilarious though.

Does anyone use claymores? I loved them in MW2, but they seem so inferior to the betties. True they do more damage and they have a much shorter fuse, but they only face one direction and are much more conspicuous than the mines. Plus you can't throw them.

i just did it on Saturday, but i was playing hardcore TDM and it was like point blank range.

Almost all of the SMGs will jump if you are shooting at anyone past mid range. The grips do help but the damage drop off is so bad even with long barrel that a lot of the time I won't even shoot at someone at longer range because I don't want to give away where I am headed or that I am there to begin with.

I haven't really found anything too balanced in core game modes. One night a certain loadout will work wonders, and then the next, I'll get 7 hit markers and no one will die. I usually stick to hardcore when I can, but half of my CoD friends prefer core so I'm always splitting time between the two.

Right now, I'm mostly just using random weapons and working on camos. I have only the SWAT maxed out at prestige 2 with all camos unlocked, but I'm working on the FAL, shotgun (the first one) and DSR sniper.

Edge, that isnt a core issue that is a connection issue. Semantics I suppose, but you notice it less in HC because most of the time 2 rounds will take someone down. If you have to put another into them due to hit detection issues it isnt a huge deal.

I prefer HC as well, and now I got Crack 50 to play HC.. so far i have the MSMC double prestiged and working on gold and i have the vector and the m27 gold

Edge, that isnt a core issue that is a connection issue. Semantics I suppose, but you notice it less in HC because most of the time 2 rounds will take someone down. If you have to put another into them due to hit detection issues it isnt a huge deal.

It is and it isn't. But the fact that you need to register two head shots in core modes (or at least a body shot and then a head shot in that order) is disturbing. Try it out sometime - take any assault rifle, walk up to an idle player on the opposing team (or a second controller in a private match) and fire one round into his face. All the character model does is just jerk his head back once relaly quickly like he got a chill up his spine or something.

Back
Top Bottom