Black Ops 2

So I was playing some of this over the weekend and they need to find a better way to group people of like skills together I am lvl 39 and got grouped with like 5 people that have prestiged out I was the only person that hadnt prestiged and that sure makes this game no fun when youi die right away every time. How is an average player suppose to enjoy this game

Play the training mode. It allows you to play against bots and other players. There will be only 2 real people max per team. That way you can learn the maps and controls and not kill your KDR (KDR will not be impacted at all). Pretty sure there is an achievement for winning 10 rounds too.

I havent played it in months, but yeah tons of people play it still.

The new zombie map is cool I only played a bit but I like it

Oh and omo so there is now a mic for the x box and I still have a week or so of gold if you want to do some bl2 my toon is really low though on the x box

The other night I leveled Rhu's Siren from 13 to 31 in about 90 minutes give or take. We can discuss more over on the Borderlands thread if you want.

I started playing it a lot more recently, mostly because my old group of friends resurfaced and are always on again. I had a hell of a night last night, in back to back search and destroy matches on Hijacked I went 11/3 and 18/2. XPR-50, B23R, Dead Silence + Awareness with Turtle Beaches = win.

Back
Top Bottom