Black Ops 2

slaychandim

Evil Made Flesh
:FuManchu:
So its coming up who is getting this and for what system. I myself will be going ps3 and I only play zombies but I do got skills at it if you want to join me for some good ol killin.

So I know for pre order bonus you get the Nuketown Zombie map does anyone know what else there is. Also I need to know what comes with the hardened edition is it worth $20 more?

I didnt notice there was a thread for this already is there a way I can delete the thread I made

I was going to get it until I realized you'd have to buy that CoD Elite service to get the full game.
And DLC's.
DLC's kill games for me....

Well still... "Season Pass" or no, I'm not going to pay upwards of $100 for a game that should be $50.

*points fingers at Borderlands 2 and Battlefield 3*

Minecraft was the best $10 (I got it the week he was getting married, two copies for the price of one) I ever spent :tongue:

yeah. i dont like it much either, but it is what it is, its an expensive hobby but i enjoy it, to each their own

I think I already mentioned this in the other thread but incase that's buried somewhere I'm getting it on the 360. I might chip in for a couple DLC maps once I hear good things, but usually I pass on the majority of them outright and just stick with the ones shipped on the disc.

Besides, it doesn't matter how many maps you you anyway because when you go into matchmaking with a party it always seems to get you stuck in a revovling cycle of about 4 or 5 maps, and then keeps placing you on those same maps the entire night unless you break everything up and create a new room. At least it's always seemed that way to me.

Back
Top Bottom