Bioshock Infinite *** Spoilers****

really.... hmmm starting to feel like a sucker now, but i loves me some bioshock. Rapture looks sooo awesome.

It does, and sadly you only get two areas to explore with weapons. When Andrew Ryan seized power over Fontained and supposedly "killed" him, he seized most of his assets, but sunk a few of his buldings.

After meeting with Cohen, you wake up in a baysphere that takes you down to a department store, which now a prison that houses splicers. You get to explore a few floors of this, then take a tram over to a hardware mall where the DLC ends. The majority of the gameplay takes place in the department stores area, while the very end only offers a handful of rooms and cool boss fight, even though I'm sure everyone saw the fight coming.

One of my biggest complaints with the DLC is that they added a new power and a new weapon, but by the time you can obtain them, you are already 2/3 of the way through the expansion. So instead of getting to test out some attack combinations with them, you only get to use them on a few groups of splicers before it's time for the final boss.

Finished this last night... so.. WTF... did he cut off that worlds Anna's head off?

I have no idea. That's what it looks like, considering the universe in the DLC is technically seperate from the one in Infinite. I don't have a clue where they're going to go with part 2.

Back
Top Bottom