bioshock infinite grrrrrrr

From Wikipedia:

In addition to the normal game mode, BioShock Infinite will include a "1999 Mode", so named for the release year of System Shock 2, a game worked on by Levine and several other Irrational Games developers. 1999 Mode is a more challenging version of the game, requiring the player to make mutually exclusive specialization choices, such as choosing which weapon type that Booker is proficient at, which may make later parts of the game difficult to complete, and may require the player to reload from earlier saved games to manage their resources better.

I feel like the only jerk off that doesn't have this game yet! I'm dying to play it, but I'm in super-saver mode for the time being...sucks, but that's life sometimes. I've been replaying the Mass Effect games again (can't get enough despite the crappy finish, it's like a damn drug) and I also have Far Cry 3 to play through. I hope that by the time I get through those they'll have some kind of special deal or sale for Bioshock.

I find it hard to pay $60 for a game unless there is some pre-order incentive I might not be able to get later. As soon as this thing drops to $40 I'll get it.

it came with a shogun and minigame also where the heck is the first vox codex i can't find it to save my life

I feel like the only jerk off that doesn't have this game yet! I'm dying to play it, but I'm in super-saver mode for the time being...sucks, but that's life sometimes. I've been replaying the Mass Effect games again (can't get enough despite the crappy finish, it's like a damn drug) and I also have Far Cry 3 to play through. I hope that by the time I get through those they'll have some kind of special deal or sale for Bioshock.

Nope, I'm a jerk off too lol

Back
Top Bottom