The big frickin Valve SUPRISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

overlord20

Fully Optimized
Well here is the surprise.

1) Portal 2 will be coming to the Playstation 3.
2) Steam is coming to consoles for cross platform gaming.

Another huge let down at the already big let down..

crap....pc gaming is gonna go bye bye soon enough. thats why im gonna get an xbox 360 slim some time this summer. i need to get used to the controllers and **** before it all goes down lol.

Don't make the mistake I did, get a PS3.

I used xbox 360 since it came out, got a PS3 about two months ago, and will NEVER go back.

Also, I think PC gaming will be around a while, it more or less boils down to the people that wanted consoles have them now, and then there's people like me that switched back to PC.

XBOX IMHO is better then ps3. and James. Portal 2 is already going to be on 360 that was a given. Portal 2 will be Valve's first PS3 Game.

won't get a console, my pc smokes consoles, and my controllers are far superior to what you get with either system. that being said, I do like the PS over Xbox... it's a M$ product I won't dive into, even if I ever do turn back to consoles *only to be let down*

I know I contributed to this but lets not make this a 360 vs PS3 vs PC debate. We all have different opinions and backing for these said opinions.

Either way... This "Big Surprise" was a terrible let down. It will be kind of cool that we will be able to cross platform game (PC-XBOX-PS3) if they let us turn that feature off of course. If we can't help but to play cross platform that is going suck as I don't want to play L4D2 with a bunch of xbox gamers. But is cool in the fact that if I want to I have the ability to.

So far EA is the only one that looks any good. They have a nice line up of games releasing. I will probably get most of them :D

Only thing, now we'll have to listen to the whiny 12 year olds that plague xbox Live....never really had to deal with them on PC :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom