bf2=worst game in existance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Gootch said:
ur pc sux donkey a.. i got mine on MAX and max reso 1900 res looks OMFG b e a u t i f u l!!!!
i still play max setting wether or not ur pc is good or not i run max and get smooth frame rate and they still suck and no my pc doe nto cuk donkey a.. it is all that u need to play most games at max by the time im doen upgrading il have a 4400+x2 and a 7900gt with in the next month and it will be much beter and i bet bf2 will still suck fear and cod2 are fear beter games and the oblvion mod to play onlien is great to i sugest these games if u uare unsatisfied with bf2 as i was

Your PC does suck dude, 6600GT, 3200+? lol iso psu? umm ok

To really get teh experience you shuold play with a group of your friends, it sucks to just play with a bunch of strangers online. I mean playign with your friends in a squad and owning everyone is just a sweet feeling :) :classic:

Joining clans are fun too :D and just talking and fooling around with a bunch of people on TS.

Graphics are great with ultra high settings, 4x AA, and 6x AF :)

After you get past the few CTD's, and the few noobs who do nothing in the game, you can get the real experience of bf2 and have a lot of fun sometimes :D.

I tend to stay away from the 64 player man servers for some reason now. I usually like the low numbers, 16-24 on a 64 player map.

well im getting my 7900gt friday we wil see then and next week im getting a 4400+x2 i got these to keep budget down on my build and my cpu is athlon
and im shure teh gfx do not compare to fear or call of duty 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom