bf2=worst game in existance

Status
Not open for further replies.
sn?

well, it does have 'some' good points, and for the first 2 months it did keep me well entertained, but then you relise, why the **** am i playing this, the rewards, take ages and are pointless, and its not like you cane complete as such

I don't think a point of a game is to unlock the rewards, it's for entertainment. If you aren't enjoying the game then you're obviously bored of it and feel like moving on. I love some games but stop playing with them after a while becuase I feel like a change of pace then I go right back to them.

I do think when people don't play like a team it takes a huge element out of the game. The graphics look great and are just fine but it's the gameplay that matters, that is why I'm playing Call of Duty UO a lot.

I can't believe you acutally labeled it 'Worst Game in Existance', and it's by far a great online FPS with a nice variety of vehicles.

sn = screen name

oh right yea, screen name: migthecat1985

well no its obvioulsy not the worst game in existance, but it has so many aspects the really p1ss me off, and i think a game should have some sort of goal, or it just renders it pointless, unless the goal be 'entertainment', in which case thats a load of ********

If you want realistic damage play AA or COD and such. The game is designed to be arcady not a military sim. If you don't like it then it's not the kind of game for you. There will always be punks that just want to screw up team mates and just be a jerk like when people block doorways in games like COD when there is no friendly fire or if it is on reflect.

wait so your not playing it to be "entertained" what are you training for the military?
the things that you don't like about the game would make it seem like you would hate all FPS'. so basicly stop playing, get a new game, Half-life 2 is awsome, but i don't think you would like it, considering the makers intended it to be "entertaining"

hehe, thats not what i said, i meant there shold be more to a game then just enternainment, its not that i dont like fts, just this one is a pain in the ***

BF2 was ok fun for awhile then I got bored might go back to it when more mods are available. The graphics arnt great textures are bland but doesnt matter considering the scale of the maps and action its realistic enough.

Although im more excited about quake wars should be a BF2 beater.

BF2 got boring ... same as BF1942....but when you dont play them for a while...and then you go back to them..they become 'fun' again ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom