bf2=worst game in existance

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry18

Daemon Poster
whats all the hype with bf2, the graphics arn that good, loading times are stupid, the guns all suck, no one ever works as a team, or there all retarded?? any other views? and the way you loose poins for team killing and damgae, i mean jeasus a car drives in to my tank and i loose points....it really ****es me off, i look forward to oblivion

"I just bought BF2...."

Fershizzle. When game developers make cheep immitations of other games, it's just a downward spyral from then on. I'm tired of FPSs anyway. :cool:

Not every one is going to like every game that comes out. Not to be rude or anything, but it sounds to me like your one of those persons your talking about just by the way you sound in your post, and from the post by ATIRAGEPRO, Battlefield 2 is by no means a cheap immitation of any other game out there. Battlefield 2 is one of the biggest PC Multiplayer War/Shooter Sims out. There arn't really that many games you could compare it too. Its not a F.E.A.R, or a Quake, and its not really a Call of Duty or a Medal of Honor.

It just seems like Harry didn't take any time to learn to play the game, or to enjoy it. You can't expect to be the top player the second you open the box.

As for the Graphics, I think they're great. I don't know what kind of system your running, but even on my system, I can only play the game on medium settings, and it still looks good. The game also loads fairly fast for me, after the first initial load, which is always expected to take a while. You can't be comparing it to anything really recent, the game came out last summer.

I do agree with you on some points though, there are many times when players won't work in squads, or as a squad, which does get old fast if your always on the losing team. But your going to find players like that on every game. Same goes with the team killing thing. Especially when you keep getting punished for a T/K by people who purposly run into your landmines n such, like it was your fault.....

So my advice is to find a server that works well, and there are plenty of them. Find one with an active admin who care whether his players are happy or not, and listens to them when they complain about players who like to cause chaos. Also, if your a good squad leader, on a good server, its almost guarenteed that your going to have good squad members once they notice that you actually know what your doing.

Again let me say I didn't mean to be rude or offensive to anyone

If you have a **** computer, which you probably do, then the graphics will suck and the load times are even worse. I know this from experience. But with the proper equipment, its a **** good game. Loosing points for tking is really not that significant. You lose 4 points for each tk, but that is such a small part of your total score........ Its annoying but doesnt really matter. People in EVERY game suck. There will always be a bunch of noobs.

Vybuni, i may not spend every penny i earn on my pc, and have raunchy sex with it like you clearly do, but its still good eneugh to play bf2 on full settings, and get this, its ****, i have played it for 2 months, got 5000 points and relised that its all a big waste of time, the only thing you get out of it is 'better' weapons, but they still suck, i mean for christ sake, i use the decent spec ops gun, and it takes them like 12 bullets to the head.....whats the point. yea and what about the way choppers can take to rockets from a freekin tank, and still fly effortlessly, what the **** is that all about, face it, youve been w@nking over a shite game

I disagree that the graphics are bad, this game has some of the most convincing graphics available today. However, I also disagree that there is no other game you can compare it to. BF2 falls in line with the CSS and America's Army games. Sure, its not exactly the same, but its somewhat similar. I've never played the older Battlefield games, so I can't really say how it compares to them.

Alright, you're entitled to your opinion. So am I, I think Battlefield 2 is a good game.

Done deal, moving on.

I think you are right on that point, though I wouldn't call it a pitiful sequel. I played all the older Battlefield games, as well as many of the mods. Battlefield 2 didn't offer as much new stuff as I would have hoped for, but even if Battlefield 2 had never come out, I think I still would be playing BF1942 or Vietnam. The game came out with enough new features to keep people like me happy and playing. All around I think the all games good points are enough to out weigh its bad points, and it keeps me playing.

BF2 is one of my favorite games of all time. Sure there can be the server where no one works as a team or w/e but there are many others that you can find that do. About the graphics, its not always the graphics that make the game good but the gameplay. Ive only played CS for a few minutes so i cant realy compare the two. But i love the gameplay in bf2. What makes the game even better is when your playing with people you know and can have friendly competition with and who you know arent *****es.

Its your opinion and your entitled to it so w/e.

BTW What was your sn on bf2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom