Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sony Playstation 3: Move

• Microsoft XBox: Kinect

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no such thing as a best console. There is no such thing as a best motion console. There is however the best console "for you" and best motion console "for you". Cause this is nothing more than a personal preference. Every system has its pros and cons. So there is no such thing as the best overall. Cause what is good for 1 person is not good for another. Just like PC's. People need to understand this and stop trying to listen to the general population and decide for themselves. Only you know whats right for you. You have no clue if what is right for you is right for the rest of the world.

I have heard complaints about every one of them. I have heard complaints about the Wii, Kinect and Move. I have also heard people praise all 3 as well. I know of at least 4 people who own the Move and love it. But then again they only own a PS3 and have never tried the others. So just like I said, it is what is best for the person playing. I have a Wii and like it. I dont love it. But i do like it. I also have tried the Move and tried the Kinect. I have seen good things from both, and junk things from both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom