Best Graphics Crysis vs. GT5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game categories aside i think crysis has better graphics and i'm not a huge fan of either

give me a good rpg anyday, anyway how do you think crysis and oblivion fair :p

Game categories aside i think crysis has better graphics and i'm not a huge fan of either

give me a good rpg anyday, anyway how do you think crysis and oblivion fair :p

Oblivion gfx are soOoOoOo much better obviously :p J/k.

Crysis looks nice, but I never can really get into it. Oblivion is a lot of fun to play, which I'd take over graphics.

Oblivion gfx are soOoOoOo much better obviously :p J/k.

Crysis looks nice, but I never can really get into it. Oblivion is a lot of fun to play, which I'd take over graphics.

yeah sam here, Game play over graphics i mean i still play final fantasy 7 and that like what 12 - 13 years old

As far as the initial topic's concerned, the rendering quality in GT5 is much better than in Crysis. The shading, model detail and textures are astounding. it's pretty much cinematic quality - almost - but Crysis wins in environment detail, there's so much foliage and the lighting is pretty godly, and it's just so much more vast

two different games really

Oblivion is boring. I haven't really played Crysis that much though, so I can't say it was better. My friend had to send his mobo in for repairs, so he had a crap one in their when I tried it out and it was laggy.

From what I hear Warhead is easier to max out the the original Crysis. So here's my question. Graphics wise, whose superior? Crysis Vs Warhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom