Best Graphics Crysis vs. GT5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Druid

Fully Optimized
GT5 or Crysis?

You've all seen crysis I'm assuming, but incase you haven't seen gt5: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue | Veoh Video Network

You've probably had this discussion before, but I'm kinda new to this site. I'd say it is very close. I mean, most of those cars in gt5 look real, so I might have to go with that.

Crysis' environment has incredible detail, there's WAY more physics and rendering involved too.

Some racing games have beautiful graphics, like GRID and GT5, but if you think about it, the draw distance is much smaller, and there's usually much less detail outside the race track.

If you put Crytek in charge of making a racing game, it would be the most badass thing to ever hit a PC.

Once again, you can't compare racing games to Crysis. Crysis has an insane amount of detail, that is entirely dynamic. In racing games, there is a lot less going on, and it's a lot easier to make static objects look nice.

Crysis is > GT5 (graphically).

If you put Crytek in charge of making a racing game, it would be the most badass thing to ever hit a PC.

Once again, you can't compare racing games to Crysis. Crysis has an insane amount of detail, that is entirely dynamic. In racing games, there is a lot less going on, and it's a lot easier to make static objects look nice.

Crysis is > GT5 (graphically).

I agree.. plus its not even in the same category..

GRID5 also has some of those aspects that GT5 has ;)

Well, alan wake looked really good to me until I saw some ingame footage from 2006. Although it is possible it looks better now, I doubt it has changed that much. It is good but not Crysis good.

I still think the mountain background in gt5 looks pretty good.

That's like comparing apples to bowling balls.. Two different types of games.. FPS vs FPD... -Just my opinion, tho.

Big difference IMO and I haven't played GT since the 1st, 2nd and 3rd one. Beat NFS Most Wanted on the Play2 tho.. I thought those graphics were great for it's time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom