best games

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you got one better than the 5700LE/9500pro than you can get BF2 but it is a demanding game, so I don't know how well it will play on your PC w/o knowing specs.

Heyyo,

I say good ol' www.cgarchive.com is a good place to look. All the games there are abandonware. So all legal free downloads. ;)

A great abandonware oldie to get is "Tribes 2" was made only in the year 2000, and with that autopilot bot mod, it's all the better.

Other greats have been mentioned like Q3A, CS, but you guys forgot UT! classic. GTAIII or GTAVC are relatively cheap these days and are fun. Might give your comp a bit of a hard time though..

Heyyo,

Oh! for dialup? best game for it is Worms Armageddon. NEVER did I lag, and everyone could hear my custom sound packs and gravestones. Lol, I was a n00b back then, so my custom worms soundpack was the rock, (ROODY-POO! CANDY ASS!! ROFL! oh gg) and my gravestone was Generation X. I had worm names like Bhrama Bull, Candyass, Rock, Sock (rock n' sock connection! lol), peoples eye, peoples elbow.. and a couple other rock-related names. :p

So yes! if worms armageddon's wormnet's still going pick up this classic, or worms world party should be good too. :)

Btw, I tried worms 3D... I dunno, just not the same, especially goes for the ninja rope, lol, you could like, glitch out the physics onnit and launch yourself across the level in 2 seconds. pwnage.

if you're running 98:
blood
doom 2
heretic
if you're running xp:
unreal tournament
warcraft 3
max payne

there are many many more games out there, these are just a couple favorites i thought of

What about Morrowind? It was a great game i seriously still play it now! and it retails for about $10AUS even $7 sometimes!

Also some good reliables now are
Knights of the Old 1= 20
C&C generals= 20
BF 42= 20

now that is worth it~!!!

Classic ones to go for are half-life and quake 3 (gets a little boring though!) Let's not forget UT Classic!

BRING BACK RINGWORLD AND PRIVATEER!!! (Classics!!!!)

Also Grim Fandango/ AOE 1+2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom