Best Console Controller

(this is for peeps who have made a virus) y did u make a virus?

• something to do

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • to target a company

• to make people sad/mad

• to leave your mark

• to supplament for your gf

• to get ready for the big time hacking/virusing

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qwert said:
Does the Keyboard and Mouse count?
With the number of FPSs that are out for XB, I am very suprised that not has produced a Keyboard and Mouse controller for the XB.

Ps2 controller are by far better, Xbox controllers are too big! i dislike them very much! :p

Cheers-

The Xbox controller S is smaller, and that is the one mentioned in the poll. The controller S is now standard, but the big one used to be.

I like both the PS2 controller and the Xbox controller. I like the double R and L buttons on the PS2 but I like the offset thumbsticks of Xbox. It's tough to decide.

X-box makes the best game pads for me, i like ps2 also, but i find my thumb slips off the analog stick too easy. If they made a halo for ps2 i would probably suck at it.

WTH, how can i be the only person to vote for the gamecube controller? It is by FAR the best. The ps2 pad is a SNES pad with 2 prongs and sum anologue sticks that the only added after they saw the N64 had one. Plus its the been the same design for the last 8 or so years now that cant be good. The new xbox controller isnt bad but the gamecube one is vastly suprier.

I don't know, I guess it's just personal preference, but the Gamecube's button layout seems kind of odd to me. To me it feels a little unnatural , but really I could stand using it, and all of the mentioned controllers for that matter, just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom