Battlefield 4 and Hitman

flipp1234567

In Runtime
Hi guys. i'm wondering if i should buy Battlefield 4 and/or Hitman bundle. I would like to hear your input!
Currently Green Man Gaming has a deal, 8$ cash or 12$ GMG(green man gaming) cash back for pre-ordering. They will also provide China Rising expansion when the game gets released.

GMG also has a deal: All 4 hitman games for 12$. Soi i was thinking of spending 60$ on BF4 and Hitman.

Based on you guys' responses, i'll either buy Both or only the Hitman Bundle.

Tell me what you think!

I really think that question falls onto you mostly. I would personally get BF4 because I enjoy the Battlefield series. I have not played a Hitman game nor do they really interest me =/
But 4 for $12 is a great deal regardless.

Hi guys. i'm wondering if i should buy Battlefield 4 and/or Hitman bundle. I would like to hear your input!
Currently Green Man Gaming has a deal, 8$ cash or 12$ GMG(green man gaming) cash back for pre-ordering. They will also provide China Rising expansion when the game gets released.

GMG also has a deal: All 4 hitman games for 12$. Soi i was thinking of spending 60$ on BF4 and Hitman.

Based on you guys' responses, i'll either buy Both or only the Hitman Bundle.

Tell me what you think!

I'm confused. Why choose one or the other when you said you get $12 GMG credit for preordering BF4? Just preorder it and use the $12 credit to buy the Hitman bundle today for free.

I'm confused. Why choose one or the other when you said you get $12 GMG credit for preordering BF4? Just preorder it and use the $12 credit to buy the Hitman bundle today for free.

Good point...BF4 won't release for another 2 months or so? Can play Hitman until then :D

Idunno. i feel like i'm on the fence with battlefield 4. It's just some rumors about how it's still not as good as BF:BC2 (Destructionwise) so it's like, the little seed of doubt, and I'm looking for confirmation from you guys 8D.

I'm also a poor college student so... yeah

Idunno. i feel like i'm on the fence with battlefield 4. It's just some rumors about how it's still not as good as BF:BC2 (Destructionwise) so it's like, the little seed of doubt, and I'm looking for confirmation from you guys 8D.

I'm also a poor college student so... yeah

Well, no offense, but you're trying to compare an unreleased game to a spinoff series game that isn't the same that was released in 2010. The best comparison to BF4 would be BF3, not BF BC2. Also, BF4 will be using Frostbite 3, and BC2 used Frostbite 1.5.

Not sure if you have had an opportunity to watch some BF4 videos, but the biggest thing about it and Frostbite 3 is the massive destruction and how complex it is. They are calling it Levelution or something. Catch some vids from E3/Gamescom and you'll be impressed.

BF4 is gonna be amazing though. Definitely the best BF game ever and worth getting if you're a fan and want to pick a game. Plus you get the Hitman games free.

I only joined the battlefield "bandwagon" (if there ever was one) with BF3 Limited Edition.
I've seen videos and it looks Amazing. but putting things into perspective, i could spend these 60$ on food for a week and a half

I only joined the battlefield "bandwagon" (if there ever was one) with BF3 Limited Edition.
I've seen videos and it looks Amazing. but putting things into perspective, i could spend these 60$ on food for a week and a half

So spend it on food? You shouldn't buy stuff if it means you can't afford food, right?

So spend it on food? You shouldn't buy stuff if it means you can't afford food, right?

Yea, then BF4 should have never been an option to begin with. Get Hitman bundle if you still have a gaming itch to buy something.

As for the whole BF4 vs BF;BC2 discussion, Rider covered points I was going to say so thanks.

Now what most people don't realize is the things you were able to destroy in BF;BC2 were ugly and barely passable boxes that passed for buildings. Those things were just random meshes that were popped in there to add cover and positioning for players (Think of watch towers).

It is easy to demolish something that is nothing but a simple watch tower in BF:BC2. As for the tree argument, BF3 allowed you to uproot and blow up trees as well. Just not in the scale that BF:BC2 did. Why? Cause the levels that were in BC2 were mostly outdoor environments compared to most levels in BF3 which took place in metro stations and city streets. Doesn't make as much sense to have a huge forest in the middle of the city.

Only levels that makes more sense in is levels like Caspian Borders (and others but tired, trouble thinking).

BF3 did have much more destruction than BC2, just not to the scale that had a drastic effect to play styles and the levels that players truly loved (leveling watch towers and fortify-able positions. This will be changing in BF4.

Just thought of another example to show that BF3 has the same destruction as BC2 with the Back to karkand maps. The Karkand map in general has nearly the same style houses that barely pass as houses (But much improved over BC2 due to beds, ovens and other static meshes that decorated the insides and it was overall BIGGER) that still collapsed completely when the base walls were destroyed just as BC2.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom