Battlefield 4

Sounds right. I know it's part of the rush map where you basejump off the cliff.

Damavand? huh... when that happens to me, my squad and I take the chopper and go over the tunnel and take their flag close to base or just start making noise. This tends to draw them back enough for the rest of the team to make a slow push to get ours back.

The most annoying and horribly spawn trap possible map was Metro. If that first push the US makes doesn't get them B, they are gonna spend half the match getting to it. The moment they do, Russians automatically lost ground and are about to lose A.

So, US gets A or RU gets C = Spawn Trap Mode Initiated.

Gonna also agree with Rhu on the trailer. Looks interesting, but didn't do a whole lot to get me interested. I also don't trust the campaign what so ever after being burned by BF3's story =/

I only play multiplayer so the single player is no sweat off my back. I did play through BF3's just to see what it was like but it wasn't so great. I liked the story line but it felt like a console port instead of an actual game to me.

I only play multiplayer so the single player is no sweat off my back. I did play through BF3's just to see what it was like but it wasn't so great. I liked the story line but it felt like a console port instead of an actual game to me.

I played mostly consoles until recently and that wasn't even up to par for 'consoles' as you might say. That was just... bleh~

Not gonna lie, story line does (or did at this point) have potential... just done completely wrong. Just like the story for homefront, incredible potential but just executed in every possible horrid way imaginable.

Battle Field 3, crash on both machines, seems to be a sound software issue. I eventually tossed the game, EA support was a joke, what I got off the the campaign was linear and scripted; I won't buy battlefield 4.

Battle Field 3, crash on both machines, seems to be a sound software issue. I eventually tossed the game, EA support was a joke, what I got off the the campaign was linear and scripted; I won't buy battlefield 4.

Oh, the single-player campaign in BF3 was a disaster. Short, poorly-plotted and written ... I can't think of a way that campaign didn't fail.

But, y'know, great MP. On consoles at least.

Time to revive this thread.

Since no one has been posting or talking more in-depth about what Levolution is... here is a YouTube Video showing some of the great 'smaller' things you can now do in BF4.

Battlefield 4: Official Levolution Features Video - YouTube

That video shows the smaller things that a player has more control over... such as using a corner shop as a holdout and fortifying it by activating the stores shutter gate.

Got a night vision scope/IRNV? Try shutting the power to the lights down and use the dark to your advantage.

Last edited:
I personally can't wait for BF4... but I doubt I will play the single player campaign. I have never played the BF3 campaign

That saved you from BF3's campaign.

I sure hope they teach people how to fly jets/helis in the 1P campaign this time.

Back
Top Bottom